Keeping a single zebra dartfish?

samrggzy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently added a single zebra dartfish to my 32 gallon biocube. This brings my fish load to just that and a pair of clowns so far. I know with a 32 gallon tank I am very limited to how many as well as what kind of fish I can add. It is for this reason why I only got one because I still have other fish I hope to add and know I realistically only have space for 3 more at max. I am just curious if anyone has experience with keeping only one of these in a tank because I know they are usually kept in pairs or groups. Should I expect any differences in behavior or anything like that?

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently added a single zebra dartfish to my 32 gallon biocube. This brings my fish load to just that and a pair of clowns so far. I know with a 32 gallon tank I am very limited to how many as well as what kind of fish I can add. It is for this reason why I only got one because I still have other fish I hope to add and know I realistically only have space for 3 more at max. I am just curious if anyone has experience with keeping only one of these in a tank because I know they are usually kept in pairs or groups. Should I expect any differences in behavior or anything like that?
When they r not in groups,they hide in rocks more otherwise in groups they hang together. U can say that they will be more shy not confident. Beware they r jumpers so cover your tank from top.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back