Keeping a single zebra dartfish?

samrggzy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
88
Reaction score
34
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently added a single zebra dartfish to my 32 gallon biocube. This brings my fish load to just that and a pair of clowns so far. I know with a 32 gallon tank I am very limited to how many as well as what kind of fish I can add. It is for this reason why I only got one because I still have other fish I hope to add and know I realistically only have space for 3 more at max. I am just curious if anyone has experience with keeping only one of these in a tank because I know they are usually kept in pairs or groups. Should I expect any differences in behavior or anything like that?
 
So I recently added a single zebra dartfish to my 32 gallon biocube. This brings my fish load to just that and a pair of clowns so far. I know with a 32 gallon tank I am very limited to how many as well as what kind of fish I can add. It is for this reason why I only got one because I still have other fish I hope to add and know I realistically only have space for 3 more at max. I am just curious if anyone has experience with keeping only one of these in a tank because I know they are usually kept in pairs or groups. Should I expect any differences in behavior or anything like that?
When they r not in groups,they hide in rocks more otherwise in groups they hang together. U can say that they will be more shy not confident. Beware they r jumpers so cover your tank from top.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new