Keith in Raleigh

New2Reef1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
4
Reaction score
17
Location
Raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I'm starting a work-from-home job so am stepping up my home office tank game. I have been limping into buying the equipment for a 75G reef tank. This site has been a tremendous help. I'm attempting to run the sump in a closet, so I'll be posting my build and asking questions on the plumbing. I appreciate all input, advice and constructive criticism.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Congratulation on the new position and setup of your reef tank.
Curved Orange transperant R2R 10-18-22.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new