Keri's 38 Gallon Nuvo

keri2000

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Location
Monument, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, here goes. How have I not created a tank thread before?

I have the 38 gallon Innovative Marine Nuvo reef-ready aquarium. I think that just means that I got the more powerful LEDs and the spin stream heads. I am running the IM skimmer and the reactor with carbon and phosphate pellets. Not much else yet to say. I started with live sand and fully cured live rock so my cyano-bloom was minimal. My levels are all as expected right now and I have started to add a couple of frags.

Here are my progression pics:
15 Oct 2013:
photo 2.jpg


16 Oct 2013
photo 2 (3).JPG


17 Oct 2013
photo (1).jpg

18 Oct 2013
photo (3).jpg


3 Nov 2013 - some funky lighting
photo (5).jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new