Jul 17, 2014 #1 CJ7 Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 193 Reaction score 45 Location Nashville, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have a Kessil 360N for sale that I picked up at the end of May. Going with a larger tank and 360W's. Located in Nashville, TN. $320.
I have a Kessil 360N for sale that I picked up at the end of May. Going with a larger tank and 360W's. Located in Nashville, TN. $320.
Jul 17, 2014 #2 OP OP CJ7 Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 193 Reaction score 45 Location Nashville, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 $300 plus shipping
Jul 17, 2014 #3 OP OP CJ7 Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 193 Reaction score 45 Location Nashville, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0
Jul 18, 2014 #4 OP OP CJ7 Active Member View Badges MTRCMember Joined Dec 12, 2013 Messages 193 Reaction score 45 Location Nashville, TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 $320 shipped with gooseneck