• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A160we Tuna blue

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Stevesw718

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2022
Messages
75
Reaction score
30
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have the controller and mount available, $250 shipped. Have the light on a Biocube at the moment.


Kessil A160we Tuna blue
Kessil spectra controller
Goose neck

IMG_5214.jpeg image.jpg
 
Hello! I’m not sure. I purchased the Biocube setup about a year ago, the lights been mostly unplugged/unused
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new