Kessil A360W-E with Apex LSM

cara.lantz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bio cube 32 that I plan on making rimless. With that being said, I plan on using a Kessil A360W-E attached to the A Series mounting arm but would like to have some lunar light at night. Do you think attaching a series of 2 apex lunar lights to the mounting arm would work? Anyone done something like this?

Reefiness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that should work. I mounted my radions using the c channels like brs recommended in their video and i just ziptied the apex lunar lights to the c channel and it worked great. The lunar lights have a small hole on either side making mounting with zip ties easy.

Maokin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up getting the lunar module I have the same setup and want to do the same.

Careugh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you end up getting the lunar module I have the same setup and want to do the same.

So I ended up setting my tank up officially about a week ago. Have the kessil A360X, and the lunar module ready, but am sorta of waiting until the a360X gets Neptune connectivity before I make any decisions as the Kessil controller says it has lunar cycles too. So we will see.

Maokin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ended up setting my tank up officially about a week ago. Have the kessil A360X, and the lunar module ready, but am sorta of waiting until the a360X gets Neptune connectivity before I make any decisions as the Kessil controller says it has lunar cycles too. So we will see.

Yeah I was looking at getting those too but they didn't support the Apex control so I went with the A360W instead to save some money and not have another controller. Guess I will keep waiting to see if they will support it. I read in other places that they are going to require their wireless dongle or something to use with Apex. Will just have to see. For the time I might just get a small light that goes into the Apex accessory port.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back