Kessil A360W-E with Apex LSM

cara.lantz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bio cube 32 that I plan on making rimless. With that being said, I plan on using a Kessil A360W-E attached to the A Series mounting arm but would like to have some lunar light at night. Do you think attaching a series of 2 apex lunar lights to the mounting arm would work? Anyone done something like this?
 
Yes, that should work. I mounted my radions using the c channels like brs recommended in their video and i just ziptied the apex lunar lights to the c channel and it worked great. The lunar lights have a small hole on either side making mounting with zip ties easy.
 
Did you end up getting the lunar module I have the same setup and want to do the same.
 
Did you end up getting the lunar module I have the same setup and want to do the same.

So I ended up setting my tank up officially about a week ago. Have the kessil A360X, and the lunar module ready, but am sorta of waiting until the a360X gets Neptune connectivity before I make any decisions as the Kessil controller says it has lunar cycles too. So we will see.
 
So I ended up setting my tank up officially about a week ago. Have the kessil A360X, and the lunar module ready, but am sorta of waiting until the a360X gets Neptune connectivity before I make any decisions as the Kessil controller says it has lunar cycles too. So we will see.


Yeah I was looking at getting those too but they didn't support the Apex control so I went with the A360W instead to save some money and not have another controller. Guess I will keep waiting to see if they will support it. I read in other places that they are going to require their wireless dongle or something to use with Apex. Will just have to see. For the time I might just get a small light that goes into the Apex accessory port.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new