Kessil A360x Refugium LED light NEW !

Item Price
$300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Rit6942

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2020
Messages
127
Reaction score
155
Location
Center Barnstead
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A left over refugium light from latest tank project currently working on that I wont need. A top tier Kessil A360X refugium model. Save serious $. New. $300 local pickup. $325 shipped.

Will also do an even swap for a A360x Tuna Blue model!

20221029_203741.jpg 20221029_203918.jpg 20221029_203934.jpg 20221029_204700.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new