Kessil A360X Tuna blue

Zgraggen Bruno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2017
Messages
37
Reaction score
48
Location
Schattdorf | Switzerland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone I have replaced my 1st generation Philips Coral Care with two Kessil A360X Tuna blue. can you show some of your settings there Greetings from Switzerland
 
Pick a color setting that you like visually, then set your ramp times (up/down). I would run a 6-8hr peak time and use 100% violet during peak hours. I would keep red and green below 15-20% if you use them?
Kessil logic will optimize the channels for you when picking your color, so you’ll always have the right spectrum no matter what color % you use. My personal preference is 25-50% color range. But if you supplement them with bars or T5’s, then you can run them a little whiter.
 
View this thread (below). May have what you want but also as I'm sure you already know spectrum taste is related to each hobbyist. Kessil does a great job making sure a base spectrum is present for healthy corals while allowing us to tune it a bit by the base spectrum and intensity knobs. You can unlock more using their wifi dongle or controller.

And if you have an Apex by any chance I would highly recommend buying the wifi dongle and using the Kessil to Neptune IOTA for control via the Apex. Works great and is an amazing quality of life improvement.

All the best.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kessil-a360x-lighting-schedules-thread.525261/post-5473064
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new