Kessil A80 Schedule for Growth

2Shainz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2016
Messages
90
Reaction score
41
Location
St Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a month ago I bought the Kessil A80 for my 29G planned LPS dominant tank. I am starting to load the tank with more coral each week. Does anyone have a good schedule for lighting to promote growth? Thanks!
Have a reef day!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new