• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KESSIL AP9X for sale!!!!

Item Price
$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
68
Reaction score
18
Location
ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one more kessil ap9x for sale. Brand new in box never opened. 750 shipped. PayPal accepted
 
Yes
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new