• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP9X Gently Used 1 Month

Item Price
750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

cookiehouse79765

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
29
Location
Tulsa
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil AP9X that has been used at less than 50% intensity for less than 1 month for sale including the mounting bracket.

Kessil Whites.jpg Kessil Blues.jpg Kessil Blues 2.jpg Kessil TOP.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have 3 XR-15 lights and just took them down to put two of these AP9X lights up and they absolutely blow the xr-15s away! Highly recommend.
 
I have 3 XR-15 lights and just took them down to put two of these AP9X lights up and they absolutely blow the xr-15s away! Highly recommend.
Thank you, these are fantastic. Just thinking about going a different way and do not need them.
 
Willing to trade for AI Hydras or Radions
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new