Kessil AP9X Programming

AquaticDodger

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
28
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

First time working with Kessil and the instructions online for the Kessil Wifi app really don't seem to do it much justice. Not sure if I'm an idiot, but do any of you have a youtube or link that explains how to use the Kessil WiFi app better than Kessil?

I'm trying to figure out how to add an acclimation program and a sun up to sun down cycle with a moon phase that reflects what is happening naturally with our moons cycles.

Also, how do I add the same lamp to multiple groups?

Thanks
 
Hi all,

First time working with Kessil and the instructions online for the Kessil Wifi app really don't seem to do it much justice. Not sure if I'm an idiot, but do any of you have a youtube or link that explains how to use the Kessil WiFi app better than Kessil?

I'm trying to figure out how to add an acclimation program and a sun up to sun down cycle with a moon phase that reflects what is happening naturally with our moons cycles.

Also, how do I add the same lamp to multiple groups?

Thanks
Nvm. I think I was able to figure it out. Not very intuitive
 
Just use one of their quick set programs and change the points to suit your needs. There are a few videos on YT that help, kind of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new