Kessil H380 for sale

LEOreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
690
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all for sale I have my kessil h380. I’m asking for $280 ( negotiatable)as it is only a few weeks old, and I used it for 3 nights. It works perfectly and looks like it was never touched. I tried to set up a refugium but my plan did not work. As of this posting I’m at work and can get pics for anyone who wants them when I get home Friday evening
 
hello all for sale I have my kessil h380. I’m asking for $280 ( negotiatable)as it is only a few weeks old, and I used it for 3 nights. It works perfectly and looks like it was never touched. I tried to set up a refugium but my plan did not work. As of this posting I’m at work and can get pics for anyone who wants them when I get home Friday evening
pmd
 
thank you all this light as sold pending shipping thanks to anyone who inquired
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new