Kessil schedule like Radions?

Badboyan93l

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2020
Messages
87
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefer,

I hope all is well. I have 3 x360s and 3 a160s running on a 6ft mix reef at the same time. Has anyone mastered the kessils to look exactly like radios using both kessil lights at the same time ?

Happy Father’s Day to the fellas!!
 
Hello reefer,

I hope all is well. I have 3 x360s and 3 a160s running on a 6ft mix reef at the same time. Has anyone mastered the kessils to look exactly like radios using both kessil lights at the same time ?

Happy Father’s Day to the fellas!!
Hey there! What are you looking to do?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new