Kessil Spectral X w/ A160WE Schedule

admiralmcstabby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
25
Location
New Stanton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a schedule for the Kessil A160WE on a Spectral X controller. I've been looking on other forums and most seem to be geared towards the Spectral, which only has 6 entry points, I'd like to use all 8 on the Spectral X (if it will benefit softer ramp up/ramp downs). I have a 32G Biocube and really want to try for the widest range of corals possible..if anything anemones, LPS, softies. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new