KH Director

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CNDReef

Formally Toomanyfish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t account for the filter and my measurements are on point with other test kits.

SaltyH2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did we ever get the feature to log or record the KH values for the stand-alone KH Director setups? Would connecting to MyGHL give you this feature? Kinda suck to only know what the last test result is.

Sallstrom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did we ever get the feature to log or record the KH values for the stand-alone KH Director setups? Would connecting to MyGHL give you this feature? Kinda suck to only know what the last test result is.
Now you get a graph on myGHL.
@Lasse knows more details :)

HigherStandards

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update to latest firmware for the doser 2.x stand alone - and you will have graphs

Sincerely Lasse
How do you know if your on the latest firmware? My SA doser says firmware is up to date/no updates available. I'd love to know how to get my graphs working since the new addition of some frags.

yepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone one experiencing a very slow wifi connection for GHL connect app to the doser and kh director? My connection is intermittent

SaltyH2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you know if your on the latest firmware? My SA doser says firmware is up to date/no updates available. I'd love to know how to get my graphs working since the new addition of some frags.
Latest is 1.35. You must update your GCC to at least version 1.1.2. 9. You must use a USB connection in order to do the FW update. Also - you must have the latest app.

Sincerely Lasse
Lasse is correct. Thanks Lasse!
I updated to the latest firm last night. Make sure you backup your settings or take pictures of you doser settings for all used pump heads and length of the source water tube. The update wiped my calibration and configuration settings. You will still need to calibrate the ph probe. I don't believe you can manually enter calibration values for it. I ended up doing a fresh setup. In my case it was needed. I haven't done a calibration in months.
When it's all done you should have the KH data in your chart after enabling the "recorder measurement values". The data might take awhile to show up. There's a setting that might speed up the delay, but I have not adjusted it yet.

HigherStandards

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lasse is correct. Thanks Lasse!
I updated to the latest firm last night. Make sure you backup your settings or take pictures of you doser settings for all used pump heads and length of the source water tube. The update wiped my calibration and configuration settings. You will still need to calibrate the ph probe. I don't believe you can manually enter calibration values for it. I ended up doing a fresh setup. In my case it was needed. I haven't done a calibration in months.
When it's all done you should have the KH data in your chart after enabling the "recorder measurement values". The data might take awhile to show up. There's a setting that might speed up the delay, but I have not adjusted it yet.
I have successfully updated my dosers to 1.35 and 1.1.2.9 Control center without having to plug in all the numbers that get wiped when you update. Just simply backup (transmit setting to file) the SA doser and all the KHD stuff gets saved aswell then just upload the file and wahlaaa! All set and ready to Graph!

Edit: Forgot you have to enable "Record measurement Values" In the KH Director homepage

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone one experiencing a very slow wifi connection for GHL connect app to the doser and kh director? My connection is intermittent

Not with the app - is fast but I have problems with the GCC (client-server program). its slow and intermittent

Sincerely Lasse

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do very rarely have the Connect App on my phone (android) timeout, It always reconnects on the second try. And when first connecting the list of pump heads takes a couple seconds to load.

yepreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do very rarely have the Connect App on my phone (android) timeout, It always reconnects on the second try. And when first connecting the list of pump heads takes a couple seconds to load.
Exactly what i am experiencing, i think ghl wifi connection is far from neptune apex. My apex wifi works extremely fast.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The doser 2.1 have a LAN port too. With the GCC - it does not matter if I run the Doser 2.1 on WiFi or LAN - it is still slow and intermittent. It have not been an issue in the past but it is now IMO. However - the app works good both with WiFi and LAN

Sincerely Lasse

HigherStandards

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
However - the app works good both with WiFi and LAN

Sincerely Lasse

I agree my phone app works ereverywhere I go.

I only use the GHL PC app via USB plug on the doser and haven't experienced any lag or connectivity issues.

Just make sure your connected on the right port via device manager..sometimes auto can be buggy.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The USB port is no problem but it seems that it is some problems in the TCP/IP connection in the client/server program. It works well with the web connection through a web browser. But I do not know if this problem is local for me (caused by my PC) or more common.

Sincerely Lasse

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Lass just are you using native Windows or Windows On parallel desktop/vmware/other ?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 67 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back