Kids and the things they do.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ljaus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
When my daughter was about 4 years old, we were eating pancakes at a restaurant and for some reason that day, she was in a foul mode. She wanted her pancakes cut into small pieces, apparently I did not cut them to her standard and she proceeds to swipe her plate onto the floor and threw her biggest fit of all time, nothing even since compared to her performance that day. Man the looks that I got form some of the patrones! Needless to say, I had to take her out of the restaurant so the other folks dining with us could finish their meal.
 
Absolutely everything. 10, 7, & 5. Marker on walls, food under beds, toilet paper in the fridge. It doesn't get any better as they get older. lol
 
I was browsing the Mail and there was a creative parent that had a large cardboard box, with a child inside coloring away instead of the walls
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new