Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks awesome Vince! Any updated FTS's?
Thanks Rev :) Not much has changed to the 'los yet bro, I'll take some new shots when there are some actual updates to the tank.

wow vince!!!!!! man you make me jealous!!!!!! I really want to do a trade now, but i dont think i can even come close to getting everything i want!!!!! Lookin good man everything is starting to color up real good.... what lights are you runnin?
shane
lol Thanks Shane, I'm patient - I can wait. :D I'm running 8x24W T5s on the 'los, and 6x48W T5s on the prop tank. Blue to white ratio is 3:1 on the 'los and 2:1 on the prop. HTH,

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff vince!

Where the pics of those Sopranos Palys? I know u got some

Thanks Denzel, how are the favias doing?

They haven't done much for me to be honest with you. Last time I took pics of them, they dwindled down from 4 polyps to 2 and I developed a superstitious complex over it. I'm applying the same theory to your Armageddon frag too. :)

Here's an old pic but you've probably seen this one already.
sflash.jpg

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang those look nice!

And theyre doing well. No updated pics of them , but these 2 were taking about a month ago. The green bleached out when I moved it into less light when I went out of town but color is coming back

DSC01396.gif

DSC01406.gif

OP
OP
Kigs!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good Denzel. Yeah, like Kev said - definitely low to med light for those guys. :D

Some oddball shots.

These were suppose to be blue. Oh well. =\
R2.jpg

Shrimp Army going strong.
R3-1.jpg

I really liked the composition of this shot.
R4-1.jpg

Lanceolatus wrasse maturing nicely. Yellow has become more dominant.
R1.jpg

Blurry pic...but he's so dang hard to get a pic of.
R7.jpg

My one and only clam. Kinda bought it as an impulse 6 something months ago and has been doing well since then. Doesn't seem to mind the T5s nor being placed on the sandbed all that much.
R5.jpg

My latest addition. A small colony of red featherduster worms. Adds a nice contrast to tank.
R8.jpg

Back