Killer anemone

ReeferDave01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2016
Messages
148
Reaction score
108
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased Ritteri anemone and had 3 clowns take to it. However it appears my new addition stung few chromis who keep swimming next to it. I have 250 gallon tank but they seem to converge next to anemone.What can I do to prevent any more murder suicides?
 
Get rid of the nem. Is my only sure way to solve the problem. Most fish avoid them but i have seen many posts where it still happens. Cant train the darn fish or the nem unfortunately. Probably not the answer you wanted. Maybe after being stung the fish will avoid it
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new