• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Killer zoa packs

Steven w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
1,050
Reaction score
459
Location
Depew, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All packs shipped with FREE CORAL
First come first serve no holds w/o payment

Zoa pack 1, all higher end collectors, $575 shipped
Purple monsters, hyper jubilee, treehouse
Scarlet fever, poinsettias, buttkissers
Yoda, rainbow incinerator, candy apple red
Utter peace, OGEM, Ultra utter chaos
3B543F41-178F-4FFD-9B17-DB433756FD2A.jpeg


Zoa pack 2 $250 shipped
Punk rockers, treehouse, bam bams, AOI
Blue sapphire, bob marley, gorilla nip, mandarin
Super saiyans, scrambled eggs, pink hippo, twizzler
Strawberry wine, rainbow hornet, UFO, rising suns
0CDB0B20-4CC7-4DD7-B218-CA45064B1A9A.jpeg


Zoa pack 3 $200 shipped

Gorilla nips, jungle juice, bam bams
Tutti frutti, twizzlers, Green Bay packers
Bloodied, scrambled eggs, peach ding dangs
F7300E20-7E98-47F5-8D29-56A6E0075755.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Just got my pack and everything looks amazing! Packaging was excellent and lasted another unexpected day because of a delay that he or I couldn't control. Overall I'd highly recommend buying from him!
 
OP, are these still for sale. Just waiting for response so I can send you the paypal. If not, please let me know.
 
Payment sent. Thanks for getting back to me. I think I am done with my zoas for now. cannot wait to get these guys in the tank.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new