Klir di4 not working

corey904

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if it’s a simple mistake I’m making setting this up or if i need to buy a replacement.
i followed all the correct instructions from the coralvue video in setup but the motor doesn’t seem to want to turn when the probe is submerged
I took all the electronics out of the system and laid them out. I found that on the blue controller the blue light was constant all the time.
the red light however was different. It would flash on the controller until I took the probe and submerged it (into a glass of water). Once submerged the red light would remain constant
Do you know what’s wrong or which replacement part I should buy?

jrill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know if it’s a simple mistake I’m making setting this up or if i need to buy a replacement.
i followed all the correct instructions from the coralvue video in setup but the motor doesn’t seem to want to turn when the probe is submerged
I took all the electronics out of the system and laid them out. I found that on the blue controller the blue light was constant all the time.
the red light however was different. It would flash on the controller until I took the probe and submerged it (into a glass of water). Once submerged the red light would remain constant
i would submit a support ticket at the Coralvue Support Portal. There support is excellent.
Does the motor turn if you use the buttons to advance it?

Leon Gorani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had mine for about 8 months and mine just stopped working as well. Both the blue and red light are constantly on on the controller and even when I hold down the button it doesn’t roll the fleece the manual way. Not sure why. My fleece in the roll started to bunch up to the right side so i think that stopped it from being able to roll on its own but now it won’t even when there is water on the sensor. I will probably contact them and see why they say

Jamezanity

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I would not buy another equipment on @CoralVue anymore! I ask for replacement motor because the first gen motor is sucks and doesnt have enough power to pull the matt and they told me I need to purchase a new one. This is sucks!’ Not gonna waste my money again on this brand!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back