roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CCBB068E-D246-4F9E-BA27-4AC83E374A31.jpeg
FB6A82D0-C533-48C5-81E4-8CB76F9F3426.jpeg
3A725F94-45E6-4DC8-82CA-A0A938F76724.jpeg
I purchased this filter from saltwateraquarium.com and received it on Saturday. I installed the unit and I am impressed by the quality of the materials used. But with that said I had everything up and running and it appeared to be working as advertised and I have been checking to see how much material it had used and had noticed that it had indeed advanced the filter material as it should. I went back to check on it later and it had advanced the entire roll of filter media ruining the rest of it. No matter what I do by trying to unplug the sensor or power supply the motor keeps advancing. I have sent a message off to saltwateraquarium as well as Coralvue. I am hoping that it is either user error or just bad luck on my part because I truly believe that this is a quality built product. The only issue I see is the roller that accepts the old filter material should have a slot to slide the media filter into instead of having to tape it on the roller. I’m sure they will be in contact with me soon being it is a holiday weekend and a first rollout. Will update as well.

Bigfishy1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in the 7”. I first saw this in April at Reef-A-Palooza and have been like a kid waiting on Christmas. I hope it is something simple. Good luck!! Please let us know what they find. I am hoping the 7” will be a MACNA

BigT75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the 4” set up coming along with the stand I will update it will be here Wednesday

OP
OP
roman1

roman1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well response at first from Jeremy from coralvue was fast but now I have had no response in a few days after a request for a video of my filter. He sent me a pic of how it should be in my sump but it still keeps rolling. He asked for info on my sump as well and I sent link of my geo sump for which it should meet the requirements for the klir. One big issue I have is they make it seem like on the video installation there is a few quick things to do and it was simple to install but then sends me a pic and says people are installing it backwards where the video doesn’t even tell you a right and wrong way to have it. Fortunately believe I have mine installed correctly according to flow on my sump . Still awaiting for response again. I may just return if it isn’t settled. It does seem like a good product just hope they send me a response to help get it going.

scuzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well response at first from Jeremy from coralvue was fast but now I have had no response in a few days after a request for a video of my filter. He sent me a pic of how it should be in my sump but it still keeps rolling. He asked for info on my sump as well and I sent link of my geo sump for which it should meet the requirements for the klir. One big issue I have is they make it seem like on the video installation there is a few quick things to do and it was simple to install but then sends me a pic and says people are installing it backwards where the video doesn’t even tell you a right and wrong way to have it. Fortunately believe I have mine installed correctly according to flow on my sump . Still awaiting for response again. I may just return if it isn’t settled. It does seem like a good product just hope they send me a response to help get it going.

They are probably at macna right now.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tagging to see if this gets resolved. I am on the fence about getting one of these and if there isn't any resolution to your issue that you feel is appropriate, I am totally not getting it for my tank. I would already have one if I could have used the DI-4, but I need a DI-7.

scuzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be install my two klir 4 this weekend.

BigT75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6ad8332f16dfb3233e49b3ac055d02fd.jpg

a59925dfdf4fc5d6ff4054706361b4b4.jpg
f0d24b6cbd9a55b0d14684b0e195909c.jpg

Should fit let’s see how well this is gonna go

abraha

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning on getting two 4” I will follow it here to see how it goes for you.

scuzy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now if coral use would publish the master slave setup be nice.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back