Klir

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, I recently was having some issues with one of the two Klir units I have where the motor would round out the spindle on the fleece. After communicating with support they explained that the new units have been reinforced and we should not have any issues which I am glad to hear.

I do have a couple questions in regards to the fleece rolls

1. do the fleece rolls come in a 50 yard roll? And are the 2 pack 25yard rolls still being made?

2. Do you offer rolls in a diferent micron such as 100 or 150 micron?

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon, I recently was having some issues with one of the two Klir units I have where the motor would round out the spindle on the fleece. After communicating with support they explained that the new units have been reinforced and we should not have any issues which I am glad to hear.

I do have a couple questions in regards to the fleece rolls

1. do the fleece rolls come in a 50 yard roll? And are the 2 pack 25yard rolls still being made?

2. Do you offer rolls in a diferent micron such as 100 or 150 micron?

From a quick search I did I found this info for you :)

I do not see any other option than the 50 micron rolls . :)

OP
OP
Jrod381

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From a quick search I did I found this info for you :)

I do not see any other option than the 50 micron rolls . :)
Yea I saw that as well but the site doesn’t provide a price on the 50 yard so I assume they are no longer sold. I was also curious about the different microns since 50 leaves the water printing but also clog much faster

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are 50 micron filtration size but still only a 25 square yard roll. To my knowledge there were never any 50 square yard rolls and if there was, it would not clear the interior space of the unit.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What they did mention back in 2018 was that they will have different micron filtration rolls in the future that never appeared.

mike550

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jrod381 i can’t be much help here but thanks for clarifying something for me. I have a Klir 7 and am used to seeing a single 50 yard roll. But recently I received 2 rolls that are probably 25 yards each. I was confused until I saw your post. So thanks for that.

I’m guessing that they went to 25 yard rolls because they won’t be as difficult for the motor to turn.

OP
OP
Jrod381

Jrod381

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Jrod381 i can’t be much help here but thanks for clarifying something for me. I have a Klir 7 and am used to seeing a single 50 yard roll. But recently I received 2 rolls that are probably 25 yards each. I was confused until I saw your post. So thanks for that.

I’m guessing that they went to 25 yard rolls because they won’t be as difficult for the motor to turn.
yea I’m trying to get clarification myself. The 25yard rolls only last 2 weeks for me I’d rather do the 50 yard roll but can’t seem to find them

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back