Kole tang & tomini tang?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamurri33
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iamurri33

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
339
Reaction score
36
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125 I had my xl (6inches) kole tang in there about a month, I came across a really good real on a tomini, I know there from the same family, but with the sizes being so different do you think they would be ok? This worked for me when I had 2 melenorus wrasses 1 large one small, they get along perfect. Or is it just a hit and miss?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new