OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How Many inches are you running your light off the top of the water? I have the same exact tank and the same light just curious on the height of your light.
The light is at 9" above the water.

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks amazing and that cabinet can make any reefer drool
Thank you very much! Wasn't sure if I was happy with it at first, but now that everything is all together I really like it. Anything is an upgrade from the rats nest of wires I had going lol.

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you very much! Wasn't sure if I was happy with it at first, but now that everything is all together I really like it. Anything is an upgrade from the rats nest of wires I had going lol.

The best part about it besides everything is nice and neath, it stay dry from any evaporation moisture.

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late night reef brite shot

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks good bro!

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on man? How's it all working out?

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's going on man? How's it all working out?

Things are going pretty well. Ticked off a few sps pieces getting the dosers dialed in but things seem to be back to normal. My clowns spawned again. I really wish I could try to raise some of the fry I just don't have the time. Maybe one day. How's the big tank going?

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, raise some fish man! I wish i could do that. Tank will start coming together tomoro morning. My buddies are coming out to help out with everything and they are bringing 300 pounds of live rock (for $250) and 100 pounds of sand and all the water. I'm excited about it. Also got another friend real interested in the reef after him staring at my 3 gallon, so I have an old 6 gallon I'm gonna set up for him today. It's fun you get your main friends into the hobby and enjoy it as much as you do.

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's fun *when* you get your main friends

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, raise some fish man! I wish i could do that. Tank will start coming together tomoro morning. My buddies are coming out to help out with everything and they are bringing 300 pounds of live rock (for $250) and 100 pounds of sand and all the water. I'm excited about it. Also got another friend real interested in the reef after him staring at my 3 gallon, so I have an old 6 gallon I'm gonna set up for him today. It's fun you get your main friends into the hobby and enjoy it as much as you do.
I wish man! Just need to find the time. One of these days I'll do it. Best of luck with the tank!!

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank is going through some issues as of late. I'm dealing with unrelenting diatoms that no matter how hard I can try I cannot get under control. Also some chemistry issues with some alk swings due in part to dialing in dosing pumps and bad reagents for my alk checker. The alk problem seems to be getting better but I'm at a total loss with the diatoms. I got a new rodi system about a month ago and the tds is 0. If anyone else has any ideas I would love to hear them.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 115 43.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 88 33.2%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 43 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.5%
Back