Kschweer: 57 rimless build

Very nice 57! I have the same tank. How high do you have your t5's off the water? How are you running your photo period?

Thanks man. I would say they are about 10"-12" above the water. Reefbrite runs 10hrs a day. Then 2 blue+ run for 8 hours. And 2 more blue+, a coral+ and purple+ run 5 hours.
 
Few newer pictures
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423846734.848594.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423846788.787406.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423846875.176881.jpg

This one is tiny but very bright
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1423847019.604699.jpg
 
Dang that pearl is awesome. I'm hoping mine will look like that soon. Lol. What kind of monti is that? I haven't seen it. Good friend just posted 6p of kraks for $125. But since all those sps and new tank out of money
 
Last edited:
Dang that pearl is awesome. I'm hoping mine will look like that soon. Lol. What kind of monti is that? I haven't seen it. Good friend just posted 6p of kraks for $125. But since all those sps and new tank out of money

Thanks man. The pearlberry took a little while to color up but it's looking pretty good now. The monti is not named as far as I know. That's a pretty good deal on the pink kraks. I'm really cutting back on aquarium purchases too, I need to buy a new truck...lol.
 
While hanging a few pictures for my girlfriend the other night I looked back at the tank from on the step ladder and really like the view so I took a few pictures.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425689817.107062.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1425689832.776576.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new