Kschweer: 57 rimless build

I could really go for some actinic zoa shots :rolleyes:
 
And my RAP purchases.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


Also picked up another frag station from Scott at The Alternative Reef. Can't say enough good about them.
 
Beautiful Build by the way. Patience isn't one of my strong suits, but I'm learning lol
 
Beautiful Build by the way. Patience isn't one of my strong suits, but I'm learning lol

Thank you very much! It can be hard to be patient at times but it certainly pays off in the end.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new