Kschweer: 57 rimless build

Maybe one day. My brain still hurts from moving. Haha
you're not too far from me, when you're ready and if you want help, I'll come over to lend a hand bro!
 
Last edited:
Beautiful! I have the same exact tank! Do you have photos of your sump setup?
Thanks man!! I'll try to get some tonight. If not tonight definitely tomorrow. Just got the last load of stuff from the old place.
 
Beautiful! I have the same exact tank! Do you have photos of your sump setup?
Here's some pictures under the tank. Everything is kind of thrown together at the moment and I plan on changing a lot. I would really like to clean it up and make things look nicer. Hopefully I'll eventually plumb everything to the basement but that's a ways away. I'm also going to start building and electronics cabinet to sit next to the tank to house all the electrical stuff to make everything look better

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Nice zoas! Is that the JF Flame? Corals look really healthy!
Thanks andy! Yup I picked up the fox flame at RAP in New Jersey. I wanted one for a while and got a great deal on it so I had to pick it up. It's a little ticked off after the move but it's a really nice acro. Can't wait for it to grow in some more.
 
Good for you! It's a hot piece and one day I'll snag a frag somewhere! Always nice to have that really nice coral in the system:) Heading to MAMAX mid Oct can't wait to see what kind of goodies they'll have there.
 
Good for you! It's a hot piece and one day I'll snag a frag somewhere! Always nice to have that really nice coral in the system:) Heading to MAMAX mid Oct can't wait to see what kind of goodies they'll have there.
I'm glad I was patient and finally found a pice I could see in person. Have fun a MAMAX! Really wish I could go. I love Virginia beach. My family vacationed in sandbridge for 20 or so years. Hope you find some goodies!
 
Congrats on the move to a home. Big step in the life to become a homeowner, good for you. Looks like your tank and inhabitants did really well. Beautiful tank and coral and great set up

And that is a very good looking scoly
 
Congrats on the move to a home. Big step in the life to become a homeowner, good for you. Looks like your tank and inhabitants did really well. Beautiful tank and coral and great set up

And that is a very good looking scoly
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. Still a lot if unpacking to do but I'm really happy to have a home if my own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new