Kudos for the quickness!

@Bulk Reef Supply - kudos to you for the lightning fast order processing/shipment! I put a sizable ($1k) order together Sunday morning, and the packages are out for delivery already today! Now that's some Jimmy John's level quickness :D
That's one thing I love about brs. Ordered before 3pm and I always get my order next day with free economy shipping. Perks to living only one state over
 
@Bulk Reef Supply - kudos to you for the lightning fast order processing/shipment! I put a sizable ($1k) order together Sunday morning, and the packages are out for delivery already today! Now that's some Jimmy John's level quickness :D

Thanks for the support! Perks of living close by for sure :) Come visit us if you ever find yourself in the twin cities!

-Adam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new