KZ Coral System mixing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CCauthers
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CCauthers

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2020
Messages
849
Reaction score
776
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m currently using the kz coral system on my tank, and I have some of it in a doser and some of it is not. My question is can any of the four solutions be mixed to be put through a doser?
 
I’m currently using the kz coral system on my tank, and I have some of it in a doser and some of it is not. My question is can any of the four solutions be mixed to be put through a doser?
How are you results?
 
Did you ever get an answer on this? Thomas kind of alludes to it when he says one less doser but I came here looking for a direct answer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new