Lagoon 25 add-on refugium

Shelbytwp123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Messages
289
Reaction score
101
Location
MIchigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am getting ready to set up Lagoon 25 AIO nano. I was thinking of adding a refugium however with space being already so limited i dont want to make things even more complicated and cramped so i thought adding AquaClear 110 to the back of it as a chetto refugium....its a pretty decent size filter...My question to you guys is... you think this is worth doing? Its olnly $60 in cost but still if it aint gona make significant difference than may not be worth the hassle i guess. So please chime in and please let me know you thoughts on this
 
Why not use the second chamber as a fuge ?
 
That isn't big nuff to even attempt ... I want sure if the big filter would even be nuff to even try
 
You can buy a drop in fuge for chamber two that already fits perfectly from InTank Aquatics.

I have one for my IM Nuvo 10. With a $10 fuge light from Amazon it will set you back about $40 total.

A fuge is definitely a positive addition to most marine setups. The main plus for the InTank one is having a fuge without the big Aquaclear hanging off the back and pushing the aquarium 4 or 5 inches off of the wall.

Take away aesthetics and either option will work.
 
I agree... in my mind I thought bigger would be more beneficial however tank wont be rdy for fuge dor month or so anyways bc needs to get to that point . And as far as how close to the wall... I learned hard way long time ago... ever since all my tanks are min of 12 inch away from wall for what ever reefing life throws at me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new