large favia

mainereefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
173
Location
maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a large grapes of wrath favia about 8" across

the only reason I am getting rid of it is my 5" lizard blenny sleeps under it and his digging keeps covering the edges, I would hate for him to kill it or even part of it.

recent pic
IMG_5738.jpg


what it looks like not under led
IMG_8010.jpg



$100 + shipping and that is a steal!!!
 
Last edited:
That piece is gorgeous! If I wasn't saving for MACNA I would be all over this!
 
coral is pending at the moment if that falls threw ReeferBill I will let you know

I like shipping usps flat rate 39.95
 
I would take it, if it falls through, but am going on vacation for a week tomorrow night. So if I bought it, I would pay for it, and have you ship in a week. Please let me know, its an awesome piece.
Thanks
 
Leaving in 8 hours, wont have internet access. Please let me know asap, or I will be out.
Thanks
 
How long did you have this piece? How big was it when you started?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new