• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Rasta colony sale

Tyler mikos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2016
Messages
156
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I'm new to selling anything online, please bare with me. 30 polyp colony, $25o +shipping. I'll add a free polyp of utter chaos for free. I have frags for $10 of the UC if you buy the rasta colony. Shipping is typically 39.99. Please tell me if I'm going about this wrong. Thankyou -Tyler

P1020791.JPG


P1020794.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new