!!!!LASER DAY SAVINGS ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION THREAD OF ALL THINGS: SPAZE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dave Chappelle Freedom GIF

Max93

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I said there was a free BC shirt in it for you? would that help pull you over lol
I got one with the last box haha I love the quality of the shirt too by the way. I put it on immediately as I started glueing corals :D. I’m truly loving the acros, my tank staring time has increased to 3 hours a day versus one hour a day.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got one with the last box haha I love the quality of the shirt too by the way. I put it on immediately as I started glueing corals :D. I’m truly loving the acros, my tank staring time has increased to 3 hours a day versus one hour a day.
Lol. ok shoot I may have to dive back into my bag-O-tricks for you then :)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do It GIF

Other than the scarce, short lived birthday sale this is about as high a percentage off as I’ve seen him go.
If my memory serves me right, I did go the full 25 percent for the 10 year I think, and the new facility celebration sale back in 2017. For what it’s worth, but you are not wrong. I usually hover around 10-13% for these types of sales:).

Poochaku

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been stalking BC website for like 8 months haha. Soooo much awesomeness to choose from and I keep reading he makes killer packs so battle box sound perfect bc I can’t decide ! My tank is almost a year old and I want to make sure it can handle acro’s before I just kill a battle box
It's so hard but definitely test with cheap tester frags, I definitely got into battle boxes before I was ready. Those frags did not deserve their fate:loudly-crying-face:

I'm ready now and this sale looks tempting. The battle box pricing structure is so annoyingly effective at making you eye the next tier up every time :grinning-face-with-sweat:

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So the sale is on your website? Sorry im not hip2, A few pieces I have been looking at are still listed at the same price I love that High Rainbow Tenuis :)

Screenshot_20220902_112153.jpg
Hi there,

Sorry for any confusion on this one. I'll go ahead echo what the others have said. 22% Discount will be applied to any order over 100.00 at checkout automatically. No codes to type in or anything like that, but if you hit a snag please let me know and we'll figure it out for sure.

thanks a lot!

Adam

TheReaperOfMars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Battlecorals How fast do the gift cards get emailed? I bought 2 so I could use some Visa gift cards I had lying around on a Battlebox, but haven't seen the gift cards come through and I ordered a little over 2 hours ago.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 106 43.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 116 47.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.0%
Back