!!!!LASER DAY SAVINGS ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION THREAD OF ALL THINGS: SPAZE!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals How fast do the gift cards get emailed? I bought 2 so I could use some Visa gift cards I had lying around on a Battlebox, but haven't seen the gift cards come through and I ordered a little over 2 hours ago.
Hi there,

hey sorry for the lag. As soon as i process an order, they get sent and I'll go ahead and do that right now. please shoot me a message or email if you don't see them in a few minutes. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. will talk to you soon

TheReaperOfMars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey sorry for the lag. As soon as i process an order, they get sent and I'll go ahead and do that right now. please shoot me a message or email if you don't see them in a few minutes. Thanks a lot. Really appreciate it. will talk to you soon

Just got ‘em! Thanks

SpikeB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning on ordering a battlebox with the fall raindrops on roses grow out. Can I order the box now and have it ship when the grow out starts?

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was planning on ordering a battlebox with the fall raindrops on roses grow out. Can I order the box now and have it ship when the grow out starts?
Adam has always been able to combine orders, as far as I know, so you don't have to pay for shipping twice. I am in the Blood Bank contest and was able to add on some acros at a later date to my contest purchase.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jersey Shore Vinny GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Absolutely man I can hold an order as long as you need no problem.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If my memory serves me right, I did go the full 25 percent for the 10 year I think, and the new facility celebration sale back in 2017. For what it’s worth, but you are not wrong. I usually hover around 10-13% for these types of sales:).
Other than the birthday hour last year the best I’ve seen is 23%

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.6%
Back