Lasses Dream Build

A couple of pictures from tonight.

King Lasse at the grill
0d315422-7b09-4ffd-9286-cb8d2e5e5a80.jpg


Food and tank
87937978-3778-4ace-82d2-2a6b254ee3c3.jpg


Some happy marine biologists on their way home..

74d68083-ebaa-42a3-8c2c-254bf6c4bd7e.jpg


0d315422-7b09-4ffd-9286-cb8d2e5e5a80.jpg
That looks like a very good time!
 
A couple of pictures from tonight.

King Lasse at the grill
0d315422-7b09-4ffd-9286-cb8d2e5e5a80.jpg


Food and tank
87937978-3778-4ace-82d2-2a6b254ee3c3.jpg


Some happy marine biologists on their way home..

74d68083-ebaa-42a3-8c2c-254bf6c4bd7e.jpg


0d315422-7b09-4ffd-9286-cb8d2e5e5a80.jpg
Lasse gotta say, you really look like my long lost uncle. The one who married my aunt. She's Mexican. I think I found my long lost uncle. Haha.....
 
Lasse gotta say, you really look like my long lost uncle. The one who married my aunt. She's Mexican. I think I found my long lost uncle. Haha.....

You mean that you are descended from a king? :D

Here is some new pictures from my reef

blue.jpg


bubble.jpg


gobie2.jpg


gobies.jpg


gobie3-hel.jpg


gobie3.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
Its a midnight goby - its from the genus Gobiodon. Exact species is difficult to say.

My name have always been G.ceramensis but I have seen names as G. acicularis

Sincerely Lasse
 
Its a midnight goby - its from the genus Gobiodon. Exact species is difficult to say.

My name have always been G.ceramensis but I have seen names as G. acicularis

Sincerely Lasse
Lasse, earlier did you say that the midnight goby got along well with your little yellow clown gobies? Asking because I love my yellow gobies' personality, and curious how they might interact.
 
If you with yellow goby means G. citrinus - it works well for me. If you mean G. okinawae - I am not sure.

Sincerely Lasse
 
Gorgeous as always. Very happy looking clams.
Thank you - I do not why but my clams grow like weed. The largest have been in my aquarium around 2 years - the two in the corners - 1.5 year and the smallest of the Deresa - 1 year. They was all around 2 - 2.5 ". The blue one - since April this year - 1.5 - 2 " when I got it.

Sincerely Lasse
 
I have got some new, rarely seen, gobies. First a video of Bathygobius meggitti in my reef aquarium.Ooriginal from an import from Indonesia 2019-10-03. imported with this name and it seems be the right information.


​

Some pictures

Asterropteryx semipunctatus

Asterropteryx-semipunctatus.jpg

​
Gnatholepis cauerensis

Gnatholepis-cauerensis-1.jpg

​
Both

2-gobies.jpg

​
Bathygobius meggitti

Bathygobius-meggitti-2-original.jpg


Bathygobius-meggitti-2.jpg


Bathygobius-meggitti-1.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 
In addition to the things I do in other threads according to Humblefish

My goal is to find solutions which are repeatable for the average hobbyist. Not confuse them with a bunch of theories and long-winded explanations. Disease management (or whatever you wanna call it) is not easily repeatable because you've got 20 different guys all promoting their silver bullet: UV, Diatom Filter, Oxydator, Ozone, Garlic, Ginger, Live Blackworms, Fish Oil, Fresh Seafood, Reverse Flow Undergravel Filter, now gut flora. If I'm a newbie, which of those combinations do I put into practice? Maybe all of them?


I also put a lot of time in order to prove my statements in this aquarium

FTS.jpg

​
But of cause it easy when I only have well known and easy fishes as these

Asterroppteryx semipunctatus

Asterropteryx-semipunctatus.jpg

​
Bathygobius meggitti

Bathygobius-meggitti.jpg

​
Corythoichthys cf intestinalis

Corythoichthys-cf-intestinalis.jpg


Corythoichthys-cf-intestinalis-2.jpg


Corythoichthys-cf-intestinalis-3.jpg

​
But this last guy have a dangerous behavior - it loves to be between the shells of my clams. I suspect that the last one I had got hurt when one of them suddenly closed itself

Gnatholepiscauerensis

Gnatholepis-cauerensis-1.jpg

​
Macropharyngodon bipartitus


Macropharyngodon-bipartitus.jpg

​
phaeramia nematoptera

phaeramia-nematoptera.jpg

Zoramia leptacantha

Zoramia-leptacantha.jpg

​
Sincerely Lasse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new