Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ksed - your welcome

I have decided to move my largest clam rather soon. Probably next week - It has shown to be a great warrior - fighting both hard and soft corals. But soon - it will come too close to my euphyllia colony and I´m not sure it will manage that. I have figured out a good spot in the temporary aquarium. It is now near 4 years since I buy it as 2" clam and I hope it will grow much more and finally be placed in the 400,000 L tank in the new Aquarium

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some odd pictures

Clam.jpg

clam1.jpg

Euphyllia.jpg

histrix.jpg

pattern.jpg

polyps.jpg

polyps2.jpg

Asterina.jpg

Sincerely Lassse

JAROSLAW KOLODZIEJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Lasse for the short visit to your home today. I have to tell you that your aquarium is amazing. It's great on videos and pictures, but in reality it's incredibly amazing. It's the healthiest reef aquarium I've ever seen. Hat off.
Sincerely, Jarecki

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Lasse for the short visit to your home today. I have to tell you that your aquarium is amazing. It's great on videos and pictures, but in reality it's incredibly amazing. It's the healthiest reef aquarium I've ever seen. Hat off.
Sincerely, Jarecki
Thank you - Your own is not to bad either

Sincerely Lasse

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today - it was time for a clam to be moved. It looks like it work out well. I got this clam 4 years ago - length around 5 cm, When I moved it today - the length was 28 cm and the weight 3.6 kilo!!!!

Sincerely Lasse

eatyourpeas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today - it was time for a clam to be moved. It looks like it work out well. I got this clam 4 years ago - length around 5 cm, When I moved it today - the length was 28 cm and the weight 3.6 kilo!!!!

Sincerely Lasse

He is absolutely beautiful!

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last friday I send in an ICP test and one test to AquaBiomics. For a while I have dosed effective microorganisms below my sandbed and in some patches of the sand there I had some brown stuff growing. The braun stuff is gone away - but I´m not sure that it is the treatment that caused it. EM is the stuff people use in their bokashi compost. It will be interesting to see how my microbiome looks like and if there is any parasites and known pathogens in my system.

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this today in my refugium - it was swimming like a fish fry - but I do not think it is. Its looks like a copepode with two eggsacks - but I do not really know

what.JPG

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
Lasse

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, so much green I didn't expect it to look so good. I think a lot of reefers shy away from green because it's so common that now looking at this video it looks like nothing I've seen before. Very inspiring and stunning tank.
Thank you

Looks like misid shrimp. I have these all over in my sump.
You are probably right but it swim exactly as a fish fry. do you have with this green dots to - probably egg sacks?

Sincerely Lasse

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back