Ldogg's 3g Office Pico

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is hands down the coolest little tank I have ever seen. Any information on where you got it?

underwaterfirefighter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awsome!

Wow, that almost makes me want to get another real job where I would have an office and desk and... Nah, maybe I could just put one on my dresser! :bigsmile:
Dave

thomasdo87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really coming along awesomely. you talk to evilc66 about a led fixture. He made one of for el fabuloso and its probably one of the best crazy picos I have ever seen. With it, he is keeping everything from sps to softies.

OP
OP
Ldogg

Ldogg

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that, but he won't be making any till the september group buy. I missed out by about 2 weeks. so, I am talking to nanocustoms, and they are putting 8 3w rebel LED's in a retro for the stock pico light... :D that should be close to a 70w HQI I think in terms of PAR.

sps4mytank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great lil build thread for a pico. I kept a pico in my old office for about 2 years. I didnt do any mods or anything just added a lil mini jet for more flow.

I successfully kept tons of xenia, zoas, rics, and some shrooms, never kept a fish in it but did have a cuc. I did go bare bottom though. I figured the sand would have been a nitrate bed. I never fed the tank, I always added tap water, best of all I NEVER did water changes. After two years it was jam packed and self maintaining. I almost never had to clean it cause my co-workers would come by and clean it for me.

I should have taken pictures before i was laid off.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 125 42.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 103 34.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 47 15.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.7%
Back