League City, TX Newbie!!!

Tailendcustoms

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys and gals, names Josh from League City, TX. I'm a total newb to saltwater fish. I have had a few fresh water tanks when I was a youngster but have always been amazed by saltwater fish. I hope to learn as much as I can before jumping in too deep. I will do my best to read before asking but I appreciate you guys being understanding on my inexperience. Thanks and look forward to becoming part of the family. The good people of ReefRevolution on IG referred me to here.
 
Welcome to R2R there is a lot of great information and helpful people here
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new