Leather dying after dragging it

victor818818

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2020
Messages
64
Reaction score
17
Location
culver city
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is my leather dying and if it is what can I do I dragged it for the first time and this is the next day it is defenetly shedding and it is completely lumped of never seen him like this

4477BFEB-A732-492C-9108-2B664EC58A4B.jpeg 3A5043B9-CB72-4018-9F40-BB561937BE57.jpeg 5626F925-D42B-4944-B9BC-3D12E873F1CD.jpeg
 
It’s a mood swing and they do this occasionally
Assure they are getting some water flow which is a must for them
 
You really think he will bounce back I mean I had never dragged him before and I have never seen him like this before either
 
It’s a mood swing and they do this occasionally
Assure they are getting some water flow which is a must for them
Bro you were absolutely right leather is straight and his rants led are out looking not great after cutting it but I can tell it is going to live thank you for your help bro I am selling the frags or for you it is free I am in la
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new