Led light saltwater asta 20

RH~reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bought this light and I need to be told if it is enough for my 20 gallon nano, I do not intend to have many things, with a few lps Soft corals I am satisfied
 
Well the most spread that i managed with was 12x12 and a maximum depth of 12", that was most of the channels on 100% or near enough to it.

What are the dimensions of the tank? You would most likely need two IMO
 
I have bought this light and I need to be told if it is enough for my 20 gallon nano, I do not intend to have many things, with a few lps Soft corals I am satisfied

Dimensions would be helpful. I had it on a 3.7 and it worked well, but not much in the way of growth. I would say one is definitely not enough for a 20 gallon of any kind... you won't get enough spread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new