LED lights for phyto growing

KeyloBeatz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting rdy to start growing my own Phyto and my question is. I want to use LED,s to grow phyto but I’m not sure what to get... I’ve read a few different things but I’m not really finding the answer I’m looking for... I just don’t want to to waste money I want to buy somthing that’ll work great for growing decent amount of phyto.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new