Led lights

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off i have to say it was nice meeting everyone lastnight. but like i said i would post the link to the led lights. i would deal with Sam from what i hear he is really good to deal with. now these lights can be customized to how ever you want it. number of leds (color). as of right now they only have 2 channels that you can split up how ever you want. but the word going around is they are getting ready to come out with a new one that has a controller on it with possibly 3 channels.

Shenzhen Sanxinbao Semiconductor Lighting Co., Ltd. - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights,120w led aquarium light led aquarium

if you just look around and talk to him im sure you can find anything out you want.

and for anyone that is on rc they have a big thread going on in the lighting equipment area labled chinese led light

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back