Led lights

fetta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
first off i have to say it was nice meeting everyone lastnight. but like i said i would post the link to the led lights. i would deal with Sam from what i hear he is really good to deal with. now these lights can be customized to how ever you want it. number of leds (color). as of right now they only have 2 channels that you can split up how ever you want. but the word going around is they are getting ready to come out with a new one that has a controller on it with possibly 3 channels.

Shenzhen Sanxinbao Semiconductor Lighting Co., Ltd. - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights led aquarium lights,120w led aquarium light led aquarium

if you just look around and talk to him im sure you can find anything out you want.

and for anyone that is on rc they have a big thread going on in the lighting equipment area labled chinese led light

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back