• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Leftover from breakdown

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. A few items leftover for sale. PM me if any questions or for any pics. first come first serve (local pickup preferred but can ship all but tank/stand/sump)

1) 180 GPD RODI system with filters - PM me (local pickup preferred but can ship)

2) slightly used Aquatec 8800 pump, transformer, fittings - $70

3) Jebao Rw-8 wavemaker with controller $40

4) Spectrapure dual media reactor with media (pump sold) - $60

5) Spectrapure basic ATO, water exchange module and remote pump (litermeter sold) - pm me, prefer to sell as package.

6) 2 stage DI addon - no DI$40 | with DI $70

7) spare RODI filters(sediment+carbon+ a few DI) - PM me

8) 65G tank + 30g sump /w stand - (tank dimensions- 36” long x 24.5” deep and 18.5” wide) - pm me

9) Aquatop CP-3 wave maker - $20

10) Bubble Magnus Curve 5 Skimmer - Offer?

I'm open to offers or trades(could use i5 or i7 CPU+DDR4 RAM) please PM me if you have any questions or would like pics of anything. You will pay shipping if item(s) need to be shipped (FedEx or USPS)

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update

3) Jebao Rw-8 wavemaker with controller SOLD

8) tank + sump /w stand - (tank dimensions- 36” long x 24.5” deep and 18.5” wide) - SOLD

9) Aquatop CP-3 wave maker - SOLD

10) Bubble Magnus Curve 5 Skimmer - SOLD

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price and description update - going through my garage at my Apartment to find other random reef supplies. Will make a new thread when I go through it all this upcoming weekend.

1) 180 GPD manual flush auto shut off system with new filters and (2/2018 and 3/2018 dated) dated membranes. comes with float valve, all the tubing and extra fittings I have laying around. - Open to offers.(pm)

2) slightly used Aquatec 8800 pump, transformer, fittings - SOLD

3) Jebao Rw-8 wavemaker with controller $SOLD

4) Spectrapure dual media reactor with new media (pump sold) - $60

5) Spectrapure basic ATO, water exchange module and remote pump with overflow protection controller. extremely underrated modules - pm me, prefer to sell as package.

6) 2 stage DI addon - no DI$20 | with new DIs $55

7) spare RODI filters(sediment+carbon+ a few DI) - SOLD

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left over equipment update;

1) 180 GPD manual flush auto shut off system with new filters and (2/2018 and 3/2018 dated) dated membranes. comes with float valve, all the tubing and extra fittings I have laying around. - Open to offers.(pm)

2) Spectrapure dual media reactor with new media (no pump) - open to offers

3) Spectrapure basic ATO, water exchange module and remote pump with overflow protection controller. extremely underrated modules - pm me, prefer to sell as package.

6) 2 stage DI addon - no DI$20 | with new DIs $55

Moving in 13 days, open to offers.

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left over equipment update;

1) 90 GPD spectrapure manual flush auto shut off system with new filters and new membrane. comes with float valve, all the tubing and extra fittings I have laying around. - Open to offers.(pm)

2) Spectrapure dual media reactor with media (no pump) - open to offers

3) Spectrapure basic ATO, Liter Meter 3, water exchange module and remote pump with overflow protection controller. extremely underrated modules - pm me, prefer to sell as package.

4) 2 stage DI addon with TDS meter - no DI$30 | with new DIs $60 + shipping

5) Bubble Magus Curve 5 - excellent condition - pm me

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left over equipment update; If not local, shipping will be applied.

1) 90 GPD spectrapure manual flush auto shut off system with new filters and new membrane. comes with float valve, all the tubing and extra fittings I have laying around. - Open to offers.(pm)

3) Spectrapure basic ATO, Liter Meter 3, water exchange module and remote pump with overflow protection controller. extremely underrated modules - pm me, prefer to sell as package.

4) 2 stage DI addon with TDS meter - no DI$30 | with new DIs $60 + shipping

Frogg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my package today. Quick shipping. It was well packed. My two toddlers enjoyed the bubble wrap. And the entire set looked brand new. Thanks a bunch. Great communication.

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump local pick up - OK . Can ship, you pay shipping. Open to offers, don't want to haul all this with me on the move.

OP
OP
MLSReefer

MLSReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) 90 GPD spectrapure manual flush- auto shut off system with new filters and new membrane. comes with float valve, all the tubing and extra fittings I have laying around. - Open to offers.(pm)

4) 2 stage DI addon with TDS meter - no DI$30 + shipping | with new DIs $60 + shipping

can ship but you pay cost of shipping. need to get rid of this as it's taking up room in the new place.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back