Leigh Ann's tank build

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still really like the tank? Picked up one for my son for Christmas. Any recommendations/thoughts looking back on your setup? Thanks!

Ahem! Bought it for your son, or used your son as a pawn to further your own reef addiction? Time to come clean, Brian [emoji14]

Brian Mountain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see an update on this tank! Any new recommendations or anything you have upgraded?

Zoas, GSP, and a Ricordea are all doing really well in Houston's.

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Mark75

Mark75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay,...yes we added an RW2,..and yes they do make an RW2 power head just a little harder the find them the larger sizes,..it is the perfect size for this tank. We also removed the stock hood/light and installed a Reef Breeders light and that made a huge improvement in how the tank looks but also incouraged a Dino bloom we are currently battling.

Brian Mountain

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the delay,...yes we added an RW2,..and yes they do make an RW2 power head just a little harder the find them the larger sizes,..it is the perfect size for this tank. We also removed the stock hood/light and installed a Reef Breeders light and that made a huge improvement in how the tank looks but also incouraged a Dino bloom we are currently battling.
Awesome. Could you post any pics of light and RW2? Is RW2 a brand? What coral/livestock do you have in tank now?

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back