Lemme are your bounces!

Brooks Allman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
169
Reaction score
68
Location
Pueblo
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this OG for about three years! Never split or dropped any babies. Roughly about 6” across!

BA0FE50D-A809-42C7-8826-1CE36E2FF46E.jpeg A6B0D502-FBDB-4F2D-975E-2A5F235856C6.jpeg 70EB625F-AEB3-4053-9AE2-63D87A83EF6B.jpeg
 
Beautiful bounce!!

Mines almost a year old and never split nor does it leave babies...Its easily over 4" when wide open.

Screenshot_20200515-193153_Gallery.jpg 20200713_193406.jpg 20200713_193240.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new