Lessons from my 1st 9 months

TheScientificReefer

Tlāloc
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its always awesome when someone goes through great lengths for the health and security of their aquarium! I respect how learned you've become in pursuit of keeping your fish fed! Big props and Welcome to the community!
1689270171093.png

OP
OP
reveriesh

reveriesh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its always awesome when someone goes through great lengths for the health and security of their aquarium! I respect how learned you've become in pursuit of keeping your fish fed! Big props and Welcome to the community!
1689270171093.png
Thank you so much, that’s incredibly kind of you! I still have so much to learn, but I truly love reef keeping and it is a natural hobby given the fact that I’m an avid scuba diver. Pretty cool to have my very own “dive site” in my house! Ha

OP
OP
reveriesh

reveriesh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! That greta info, I have long been suspicious of the "gut loading" conversation. See....thats why you're here!

Thank you! This site has been invaluable for me in my journey. Hopefully, in time, I’ll be able to meaningfully contribute. In the interim, what a fantastic hobby - it’s the perfect interaction of beauty, hard work, research, discovery and reward. I’m heading all the way down this rabbit hole ‍♀️

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.9%
Back